- “We”, “Our”, “Us”, and our brand names “PM Studio", "PM Studio Online”, "PM Studio Academy" , "Project Model Canvas" , "Project Management Shop" and "PMS - Project Management Services" refers to EVOL BVBA, Hingenesteenweg 123, 2880 Bornem (Belgium).
- “You”, “Your” refers to either a website visitor, a person registered on one of our newsletter lists, a person ordering a demo or a customer.
- “Customer” refers to someone who has a contract with us.
- “Third party” refers to a company or an individual, who is involved in either supporting our service or in offering their own services through our website.
- “Personal data” refers to any information which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly).
- “Website” refers to one of these websites: www.pmstudio.be; www.pmstudio.online; www.shop.pmstudio.online; www.pmstudio.academy; www.projectmanagementshop.eu; www.projectmodelcanvas.eu
What information do we collect about you and why?
What information (including personal data) do we collect about you and why (purpose)?
- Information you give us: we collect, store and process all the information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You might enter such information during the following actions:
- Creation of an account on one of our websites: When you create an account on one of our websites; we may collect: First Name; Last Name; Company; VAT; Billing and Shipping Address; Wish List; E- mail Address; Telephone; Fax. We collect this information to communicate with you in a personal and timely manner, such as responding to your request for contact; storing your favourites in a wish list; facilitating future orders and transactions and to offer you the best customer service possible. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all our services.
- Buying goods on one of our websites: When you buy something on one of our websites; we may collect: First Name; Last Name; Company; VAT; Billing and Shipping Address; Payment information; Invoices; E-mail Address; Telephone; Fax. We collect this information to complete the transaction; to facilitate the delivery of your order; to bill you for the product provided and to offer you the best after-sales service. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of all our services.
- Requesting a demo: When you request a demo; we collect: First Name; Last Name; E-mail Address. We collect this to be able to give you access to the demo.
- Subscribing to our newsletters: When you subscribe on our newsletters, we collect: First Name; Last Name; E-mail Address. We collect this information to be able to send you our newsletter in a personal manner.
- Functional cookies helps us to provide you a website that is user- friendly. These cookies allow us to remember your browser settings, so you can view our website optimally. It has the ability to save your login information, so you don’t have to login every time when you visit our website. It will also remember which products you have in your basket, so you don’t lose them.
- Analytical cookies are used to optimize our website’s experience.It collects information on your behaviour on our website. For example, on which page of our website you are, for how long you visit that page, etc. Most of the time we will aggregate this data. Aggregate data does not contain any information that could be used to identify you and it is only used to assist us in providing you the best service.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
We are in the business of project solutions, not in the business of selling personal data. Therefore, we do only share your personal data with the following trusted third parties:
- Support Service providers: we make use of other trusted companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing payments, sending newsletters and technical support. They might have access to some of your information needed to perform their services, but may not use the information for other purposes.
Know that we are bound by the privacy practices and policies of these third parties.
Offers from third parties on our website?
You can find offers from third parties on our website. When you click on these offers, you get redirected to the website from the third party. Their websites operate independently from us, and may have their own privacy practices and policies. We strongly recommend that you review them to understand how your personal data may be processed in connection with those websites, as we are not responsible for the content of those websites, or the use or privacy practices of those websites.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep personal data about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by applicable law. This means when you have an account on our website, we keep your personal data as long as your account is active. When you are subscribed to our newsletter, we keep your personal data as long as you do not unsubscribe. When you order a demo, we keep your personal data as long as you have access to the demo. When you have a contract with us, we keep the personal data necessary to fulfill the contract, as long as required for fiscal purposes according to applicable law and legislation in Belgium (10 years).
Your rights regarding your personal data
Once you have provided us your data, either actively or automatically, you will have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we have from you;
- Request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to processing;
- Data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organization in machine readable standard format);
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact us but please bear in mind that due to technical limitations and restrictions, certain requests cannot be fulfilled (e.g. erasure from data backups).
We commit to protect your personal data
We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the national and European Union laws and ensure the protection of your rights. Accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party.
If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please contact us.